Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where Mema go??

I meet my mom to pick up Ena today. I was so excited to see her.:) We ate lunch at Burger King and then began to say our goodbyes...it went ok at first...

Ena Gave Mema a hug..

And then Kayden joined in...

Then we went outside and Ena realized she wasn't going in Mema's car and Kayden realized Ena was leaving with me and they didn't like that idea very much...


And then we started home..and this is what I heard the WHOLE way home...


Once we finally got home she cheered up. She loved seeing her purple room and Bradley's new bed. When Ms. Shanda pulled up to drop Bradley off she ran to the door and yelled "Hurry Ba! Hurry Ba!" They hugged and went upstairs and played forever. I heard Bradley telling Ena how much he missed her and how he was glad to have her home. I love my kiddos!

4 comments:

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Papa, Memaw, & KayKay just watched the video of Ena--we love her so much. :)

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Papa, Mema, and KayKay just watched the video of little Ena. We love her so much. Glad she is home and safe. I will deliver Kayden to her Mommy tomorrow. They are precious to us. :)

gretchen said...

That's so sweet Bradley missed her so much.

Polly said...

What a fun "Mema" your kids have! Your projects that you did while Ena was gone turned out so cute! Macky will be glad to know that Ena is home now...she' been asking about her this week.