So Mike's been hearing "but it's my birthday..." a lot this month...and finally Saturday it really was! I had the best birthday. Mike got up with the kids and let me sleep in a little and brought me breakfast in bed..then I did some shopping and had Panda Express for lunch. Then Bradley and I went to see High School Musical 3..when the title came on people started to cheer..I was glad to see I wasn't the only HSM fan.:) We had the ward Trunk or Treat that night and then had some cookie cake when we finally made it back home:)
I had a ton for fun! Thank you for all the cards and emails and facebook messages! I'm not a big fan of getting older but I love my birthday!:)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Loved Mike's shirt. Next time you see a $5 costume get Cara one too!!! :)
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one and got to go to HSM3!
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great day!
Happy Birhtday Ally!!
Happy Birthday!! I love your new picture.
Don't tell me about HSM3--we aren't seeing it until Cami's birthday Thursday. :)
What a great day!
i am glad you had the best birthday!! i love your site! you guys are so dang cute. it makes me miss you even more! :) love ya
Post a Comment