Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my projects..

The other day I walked into the kitchen and found Bradley and Mazi just chillin out laying on the floor..


While Ena's been at Mema's house I've been working on a couple of things..A lady in our neighborhood was giving away a free bed..so I said I would take it.:) I like free stuff. When we got it was white with light baby blue strips.
Here is the before picture...notice the hearts on the side...

I'm still working on things like a comforter and curtains..but here is the after... I also painted Ena's room..it's a light purple..I really like it! I can't wait for her to see it.:) Again I am still working on curtains and a new comforter and it's time to get a big girl bed..she has started climbing out of her crib.:)
I also finally framed some pictures that my sister took like 8 months ago and hung them in the game room..I love them!

It's been nice to work and get some things done but I am very ready for little Ena to be home. I am going to meet my mom tomorrow to get her. I can't wait to see her!

1 comment:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Very nice! I think that's the same purple in Cara & Cailey's room! :)

Like your family pictures, too!