Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Mike and I had a fun day with Bradley today. We both got to go on the pumpkin patch field trip with Bradley's class. We got to hang out with Bradley and a few of his friends while they picked out pumpkins and went on a hay ride and fed the animals. We had a great time.

Here are some pictures of our day...

Bradley's class

Bradley and Mrs. Bell


Bradley and his best friend, Chandler.


As soon as we got home he was ready to carve them. So he drew the faces...




And then I carved them...






Ena is spending a couple days with my mom this week. I miss her like crazy but she is having a lot of fun with her Mema. Before she left we went shopping for some new clothes..she looked so cute in her new outfit..

2 comments:

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Bradley--it looks like you had a grand time in the pumpkin patch. I love you. mema

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Looks like fun! Cailey's at the pumpkin patch today!