Tuesday, October 14, 2008

our cute Bradley

The other day I was looking at Bradley's work from school and noticed half of a person:
Then I saw another paper with another half of a person:

So I put them together:

When Bradley saw what I was doing he told me to flip it over and he would still be there..so I did:
Bradley makes me laugh.:)

Bradley was star of the week in his kindergarten class this week so I made a poster all about him:

We had our first parent/teacher conference yesterday...before school started I had a dream that his teacher wouldn't laugh at his jokes..so it was good to hear that she loves having him in her class and that he makes her laugh with all his funny stories. So now I am just worried about what stories he tells her about us.:)



2 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

I loved the half person that Bradly drew. What a clever boy.

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Bradley may be a famous artist one day! I miss you Bradley Riches! :) Love, Mema