Monday, October 27, 2008

one more birthday suprise..


So I need to brag on my husband for a second..So after my fun day Saturday..Mike put the kids to bed and when I went into our room I found a card on the bed...


I'm really not that obsessed with HSM but I thought the stickers were a nice touch.:)So far I've been painting the house all by myself..so he got me this card and said he looked forward to helping me finish the rest.:)
By the card were these cute halloween earings.:)

And then I got in bed and grab Mike's labtop to check my email and found this card sitting there.:)When you lifted up the window it had this message and two gift cards for curtains for the kids rooms.
So there you have it..proof that I've got the best husband in the world.:) Mike did everything he could to make my day special. I feel so blessed!


2 comments:

The Bright Family said...

the hard part is getting you to the store to pick them out!! he-he Happy Birthday Ally! Good job Mike!

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

So nice! I need to get Clay to read your blog for ideas! :)