
Bradley brought home his first school picture yesterday. I think it is soooo cute..when I told Bradley how cute I thought it was he said "I know. It was sooo cute I couldn't stop looking at it at school.":)
He also brought home a book that his class had made about things that made them special. As we read through it I found this page:
I thought it was so sweet to see this written about Bradley:)
Even though I miss Bradley with him in school all day..I really enjoy my time with Ena. She has starting saying prayers all by herself now..as soon as I say we need to say prayer she bows her head and starts praying.:)
4 comments:
My kid's school pictures always look like they belong in the crazy class. I quit buying them! Bradley is too cute! :)
Great picture! Love that Bradley.
Love the picture of Bradley, he is such a cutie.
Oh my goodness! That is such a cute picture of Bradley. Ena is so adorable too! I'm glad Mike took good care of you on your birthday! It was fun talking with you that day.
Post a Comment