Mike flew to Utah today so I am home alone for the weekend.:( This is when I miss living only 90min. from my mom..it was nice to be able to go visit at times like this.
I am dog sitting for Mike's mom this week. Muffin has been good but I'll be glad to be back to one dog. But the good news is that Mazi finally let me know that she needed to go outside for the first time this week..Yea!! Hopefully she will keep that up...it really makes me like her a lot more.:)
So in other random news..I took my earrings out for the first time when I was at Amber's. For those who don't know...I got my ears pierced for the first time almost 3 years ago but then they got infected so I let them grow back..then my little sister Megan and I went this past May and got our ears pierced again but I've been so afraid to take them out...I finally did it.:) It's getting easier..but now I need to get more earrings!!
So here are some random pictures....
Miss Ena is such a mess!!
Here is the back...

2 comments:
You finally updated! I like your haircut!
man you do look like megan from the back that is
Post a Comment