this is for my sisters...so I hope they enjoy.:)
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then post them on your blog! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7 something..
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Alvin and the Chipmunks..I went with the kids while Mike was in a meeting in Austin
4. What is your favorite TV show? American Idol and The Office
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or pancakes
6. What did you eat for dinner last night? KFC..my parents were here for the day and brought it to us
7. What food do you dislike? seafood
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I don't really listen to CD's but I'm starting to really like country music again
9. What kind of car do you drive? Chrysler Pacifica
10. Favorite sandwich? chicken salad
11. What characteristic do you despise? a know-it-all
12. Favorite item of clothing? my many pj's:) I like to be comfortable
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? If it were safe I'd love to go to the Ivory Coast in Africa where Mike served his mission..I'd also love to go to Paris..one day..
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not really sure...
15. Where would you retire to? a condo near the beach
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? they are all fun..as long as I'm with my family
17. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball--Go Spurs Go!!
18. What was the last sporting event you watched? NBA all star game
19. Person you expect to answer these questions first? Since Amber and Ginger already did this I am not expecting much
21. When is your birthday? October 25th
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? night
23. What is your shoe size? 9
24. Pets? Mazi, our little beagle
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? nothing too exciting here..sorry
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A Mom.
27. How are you today? ok
28. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
29. What is your favorite flower? tulip
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 13th-15th I am going to prepaid legal's national convention with Mike.
31. What is the most exciting thing that happened to you last week? Mike made me breakfast in bed and gave me a beautiful necklace for valentine's day
32. What is your full name? Allyson Kay Riches
33. What are you listening to right now? nothing I am about to hit the sack
34. What was the last thing you ate? chicken nuggets
35. Do you wish on stars? I did all the time growing up..and I even wished on a star that Mike would kiss me moments before we had our first kiss..but now I can't think of anything to wish for..I feel so blessed
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple
37. How is the weather right now? It's dark but it was cold and cloudy all day
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mother-in-law
39. Favorite soft drink? Sprite
40. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
41. Hair color? light brown..dirty blonde
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a stuff dog
43. Summer or winter? summer!
44. Hugs or kisses? hugs
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate!
46. Coffee or tea? neither
47. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes..I love getting real emails
48. When was the last time you cried? when Pres. Hinckley died
49. What is under your bed? I have no idea but I am guessing that Mazi has probably hid some things under there...
50. What did you do last night? hung out with my kiddos and honey
51. What are you afraid of? Something bad happening to my family
52. Salty or sweet? sweet
53. How many keys on your key ring? 4 or 5
54. How many years at your current job? being a mom...4 years
55. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
56. How many towns have you lived in? 10
57. Do you make friends easily? it takes me a while
2 comments:
I don't think I believe the 7 am thing. :) Where's your 100 things about you--catch up girlfriend!! :)
glad you updated!! :)
Post a Comment