I woke up a couple of days ago with a sore throat and all achy..I am feeling better but my voice is totally gone still. This morning Bradley woke up not feeling well and with a fever. I hate when my kids are sick! I made him a little bed on my floor and he has been sleeping all morning...so I decided to share some photos..
A few weeks ago when I was at Amber's I realized I had never put pictures of my front room on here..it was the last room to get furniture..and then Mike was trying to show someone a picture of the outside of our home and he couldn't find one..so I thought I'd put some updated pictures of some of the rooms...nothing too exciting...I still have a long way to go until I get everything the way a I want it..but enjoy.:)

This is actually an older pic of the outside..right now that little tree just looks like a twig since all the leaves are gone and the grass is no where that green...
My neighbor made this sign..it is in my front room..I love it.:)
I don't think this room has changed much...
Here is the playroom with the furniture back against the wall
Breanna's room..I've changed her room around a few times but Bradley's is exactly the same..
Our room..always messy..and you see that picture I haven't hung laying in the corner..I am so bad!!
This is our front room...there is another shelf on the other side of the big couch
and this is our guest room again..I moved the furniture around in here a couple of times before I liked it.
1 comment:
Loved the house pictures....the sign is way fancy!!! :) Hope y'all are feeling better!
Post a Comment