Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bedtime

So every night we have a little bedtime routine..put pj's on, brush teeth, read the scriptures, read two books, say prayer, have family hug and then hop into bed..we do the reading and saying prayer part in Bradley's room so lately when we get to the hop in bed part...Ena jumps into Bradley's bed and tucks herself in and then looks at me like she is trying to say..."Please mom can I sleep with Ba, please!!" So I've given in a couple of times and told her to stay in Bradley's bed or it's straight to her bed. Most nights I've attempted this I hear constant giggling and then Bradley scream out "Mommy, Ena's out of the bed!" so I go and put her in her bed. So when I attempted it again tonight I thought I'd have the same results...but so far I haven't heard anything. I peeked in a couple of mintutes ago and I think Bradley is asleep...Ena was still wiggling but so far still tucked in.:) I think it is so cute! My favorite part of having two kids is seeing how much they love each other! I love seeing Bradley protect and help his little sister. I love seeing Ena crack up at her big brother and screaming the whole way home from dropping him off at preschool..and then hearing the "yea ba!!" the whole way there to pick him up.:) I love being thier mom!

No comments: