This week I am down in Corpus Christi visiting my sister, Amber. Mike had a couple of appointments in Austin so we decided to go ahead and head down to see Amber. Mike has to be back this way next week so he left me here for the week. Yea!
So Amber took my family pictures this past Saturday...Thank you Amber!! It was really fun! I've put a couple on here...
Mike loves to have Bradley jump to him..Bradley always acts really scared but then he screams "I can do it!" I love these pictures!
So I often make up little songs..our morning song while we eat breakfast is: "Who loves mommy raise there hand..I love mommy raise my hand.." We sing over and over untill we say everyone's name. We were trying to get ena to smile in this picture so we sang that song..


Mike loves to have Bradley jump to him..Bradley always acts really scared but then he screams "I can do it!" I love these pictures!
So I often make up little songs..our morning song while we eat breakfast is: "Who loves mommy raise there hand..I love mommy raise my hand.." We sing over and over untill we say everyone's name. We were trying to get ena to smile in this picture so we sang that song..
...to see more go to amberbrightphotography.com and then you can click on her blog.
4 comments:
I love the pictures. I'm so jealous I need Amber to come take our family pictures. Hope y'all are having fun...I can't believe you have on short sleeves...it's freezing here!!!!! Love you!!!
What a cute family! I love the pics.
I love your family pictures! They are so adorable! I hope you are doing well. It seems like it has been forever since we have talked!
how adorable are your kids! you guys done good.
(ps: i found you from the thomson's)
Post a Comment