So the other night I was putting this cute, sweet, funny baby to bed...she has been a perfect sleeper...I usually rock her for just a few moments give her a binkie and her blanket and lay her down without any fuss. But for some reason this night she started fussing. I waited for a few moments but when she didn't stop I went in to check on her. I picked her up and started rocking her again. She was wide awake but she just cuddled and let me rock her and sing to her. At 10 months old those moments of her letting me just hold her are rare...there is too much to see and do!:) I felt this sweetest peace as I held her..it was one of those special mommy moments that I don't want to forget.:)
I thought I would also add this picture..Brelyn loves loves loves being outside. She loves feeling the grass and getting dirty but she isn't a fan of crawling on her knees when she is on the grass. It is the cutest thing to watch her crawl on her toes.:)
3 comments:
Glad Cole's not the only naked baby running around. She's a cutie! :) Cole let me rock him to sleep tonight! (He usually doesn't, so I enjoyed it!)
That girl is way too cute!
Cute! She looks just like Ena in that bottom picture.
Post a Comment