Since Ena got her pictures taken I decided to try to get a few shots of Bradley and Brelyn. Bradley was a good sport and posed for a couple of shots but was done pretty quick...
Brelyn on the other hand had better things to do..like..
Look everywhere except for at me.. Make funny faces..
Crawl away from me as quickly as possible.. Play with a bright pink ball.. Examine the grass..
These are so great! I know it isn't exactly what you had hoped for with Brelyn but aren't they just as precious to you? I wouldn't trade them! They are super sweet and show her as she is.
1 comment:
These are so great! I know it isn't exactly what you had hoped for with Brelyn but aren't they just as precious to you? I wouldn't trade them! They are super sweet and show her as she is.
Post a Comment