Friday, October 22, 2010

Ena Beana

Ena just got home from spending the week at Mema and Papa's. She had a lot of fun but we missed her like crazy! I am so glad to have her back home.:)
While she was there my sister, Megan, took some pictures of her. I think Ena had a lot of fun posing for Megan.:) Megan got some great pictures! I have a lot of favorites..This is at the Mckneely family reunion..Ena was playing in the dirt with her cousins.. Walking with Papa..
Twirling with Mema..






My beautiful girl...

Cuteness:)




I am so grateful to be Ena's mom. Our family was not the same without her here! We are so glad to have her back home!!!:)

2 comments:

Mar~ said...

Ena IS such a beautiful girl!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Mema and Papa had fun making memories of our Ena Beana! Thanks for letting her come and play with us!