Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Family Night at the Park

Last night we met Mike at the park for family night. It was so beautiful to watch the sunset as we walked around the pond and fed the ducks. The weather has cooled down this week so everything was perfect.:)
Bradley loved that the duck could catch the bread:)
Brelyn wanted to eat the bread at first but she quickly learned how to throw it in the water. She loves animals as long as they are at a good distance from her.:)We saw all sorts of fun things at the park...we saw ducks and lots of fish and some turtles and a bunny and these little guys..crawfish.. The kids loved watching the crawfish dig and swim.
Yes I know that Ena doesn't have any shoes on..her shoes were hurting her feet but at least I had shoes there for her unlike a few weeks ago when we took Brelyn to the doctors for her check up and I didn't notice that Ena didn't have any shoes on until we were at the doctors..that was no fun and a little embarrassing!

Awwww..Ena stopped randomly and gave Brelyn a hug..I love it!:)

2 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

You updated!!! Wahoooeeeyyy!!! :)

Don't worry about the shoe thing...one time Rylan came to church with NO shoes!!! :)

Mar~ said...

What a beautiful evening.
And Ena giving Brelyn the random hug, sweet!