Brelyn Emma Riches
7lbs 12oz 19in
November 12, 2009 11:19am
I was schedule to come into the hospital at 5am to be induced. I woke up at 3am with contractions. I finally got up at 3:30am and started getting ready. The contractions eased up after I got up and got going. We got to the hospital at 5am and got settled in. My doctor came in around 8:45am and broke my water. I got my epidural soon after that. Everything was going really smoothly and then I started to feel a little pressure with each contraction. I let the nurse know what I was feeling. She checked me and I was at a 7. Just a few minutes later I started to feel a lot more pressure so I let the nurse know again. She decided she would check me and she said I was complete.:) We had to wait about 20 min. for the doctor to come from her office..not a fun 20 min. for me..but once she got there it took one contraction and 3 pushes and little Brelyn made her entrance at 11:19am! We are soooo blessed to have this little spirit in our home. We love her so much! The kids adore her!:)
Here are some pictures of our special day
3 comments:
She's a cutie! :)
Congrats! He's a cutie pie!
Congratulations! She's ADORABLE!
Post a Comment