Has it really almost been two weeks??
My mom took Bradley and Breanna home with her last friday. It's been nice to spend one on one time with baby Brelyn. She is a really good baby. She is still very sleepy. I love having her in our home.:) I'll be glad to have all my kiddos back home. :)
Here are some pictures of our little Brelyn the past few days.:)
My mom took Bradley and Breanna home with her last friday. It's been nice to spend one on one time with baby Brelyn. She is a really good baby. She is still very sleepy. I love having her in our home.:) I'll be glad to have all my kiddos back home. :)
Here are some pictures of our little Brelyn the past few days.:)
2 comments:
You are right--she has her very own look like Cole has. A little precious angel! I have certainly enjoyed your older two these last two weeks. Looking forward to our Thanksgiving Day visit. :)
What a doll! So happy for you!
Post a Comment