Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for! I am so grateful for my 3 beautiful kids! I am so glad that baby Brelyn joined our family. I am so thankful for my wonderful parents who took care of my older two and then brought them all the way back home. I am glad they got to spend thanksgiving with us.:)
I am also grateful for a husband that can cook. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner! It was such a nice day with our family!

Here is my dad meeting Brelyn for the first time..
Mike made a Turkey roast..it was sooooo good!! Everything was soooo good!
My mom helped Bradley and Ena make some decorations for our table..

Ena and Papa were worn out at the end of the day..

Brelyn slept through most of her first Thanksgiving.:)

I've got the best parents in the world! My kids adore them!

No comments: