Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Update

I went to the doctors last week and they did an ultra sound. They said that Brelyn was already around 7lbs. 7oz. So if she went all the way to 40 weeks she would be around 9lbs. So we talked about inducing a week early. Today we sat the date to induce as November 12th.:) I am really excited! We have just a week left! Yea!

Here I am at 37 weeks..

4 comments:

The Thornton Family said...

woohoo! Ally is having a baby! :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

You look like you about to POP! :)

Forever Family said...

How exciting! Tanner was 8 1/2 lbs. and he was born on his due date. I had him all natural. I couldn't have imagined having him late how much he would have weighed. Scarey thought. LOL You look great.

Mar~ said...

Today is the day! Wishing you lots of luck! Can't wait to see her!