Thursday, September 18, 2008

Paint


I've been painting for what seems like forever! I finished the down stairs living areas and kitchen/dining area today. I still have a lot I want to do but that was the biggest area. I think it looks a lot better and the paint really helps the fireplace stand out. Here are some pictures of the finished product....





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ally. it's GORGEOUS! :)

i love you. good job. you rock my world.

love,
megan

p.s. i am doing better than i was this morning. :) thanks for being there for me. i love you a ton. :)

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

The painter looks gorgeous to me. :)

Polly said...

Wow! You've been hard at work. It looks really great...it's amazing how "homey" painting makes a house look.

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

It looks great! I loved the post about Mazi, too. What a dog! :)

The Chambers Family said...

Looks great! I love what paint can do to a room. It makes it feel more cozy.

Chinoville said...

Wow! It looks great! Good job.

Mindy said...

looks great Ally!

gretchen said...

Looks Great Ally! Where do you find the time?