Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This might be boring...

Have you ever had one of those days when you moved around some things in your house and you really wish you had someone there to say.."wow that looks so much better.." Well, today was that day for me.:) I've had some candle holders in the front room that I've always thought would look so good in the kitchen by the mirror but I had nothing to put where the candles were...so today while Ena was at play group I went to Hobby Lobby and got a couple of things....so here are some pictures of everything rearranged..nothing too exciting but it's amazing what a little change does to the feel of a room.:)
This is where the candles use to be...

This plant doesn't look like much but it makes the kitchen look so different...

Here are the candles...it looks a lot better in person..they look crooked in this picture..I finally put up our family home evening sign..it helped fill in a blank spot..
This is my favorite..My Grandmother wrote this poem and had it by her guest bed...I've been wanting to frame it and put it out for over a year..I like it a lot.:)
Yes, I am done now. Thanks for letting me share.:)

7 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

I like your new stuff you bought. I think it looks really good where you put it.

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Changes always make a room look better! You take after your mom. I love you babe. :)

Anonymous said...

Ally! I love it! :) You are such an AMAZING sister & I love you ssssssssoooooo much! :) :) It really looks good!


I LOVE YOU!

Polly said...

Looks cute! You need to come and help me decorate our house.

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Love it! :)

Josh said...

It looks terrific! Keep up the good work.

Chinoville said...

It looks great Ally!