Monday, September 8, 2008

Best Friends and Memories

Ena and Mazi have been bonding now that Bradley is in school. The other day Mazi jumped in the chair with her while she was watching TV..It was so sweet I had to get a picture...

After I took the picture I realized that I had found a SD card that had pictures from almost a year ago. My sister Abby had come for a visit last year and we took the kids to the zoo...

We had a lot of fun while she was here. Our favorite part of the zoo was seeing the Gorilla pick his nose...

Look how little Ena is....

We love you Abby! Come back anytime!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey, Allie! Wow, your kids are getting so big! I can't believe your oldest has started school. So how are things in Tx? We will be moving outside Dallas at the end of the month. So glad to be keep up with you guys.