So we decided that our backyard wasn't big enough...so with the help of Mother Nature we decided to knock our fences down...or something like that....
Otherwise things are good here in the Riches household. We are actually going to be staying home for awhile...so that will be nice. We really love our home and love this area. There are so many fun things to do.:)
I hope everyone is enjoying there summer...I hope it goes by really slow because every time I think about Bradley going to kindergarten I feel a huge knot in my stomach and I want to cry...:(
3 comments:
Mazey's sad days!! :(
I love your expanded yard! How about after drop off the first day of school, we can have a party at my house!
Wow!!! That was some strong wind! I know how you feel about Bradley....sorry to tell you it doesn't get any easier with the next ones either. I don't want Rylan to go either. But they will have sooooooooooooooo much fun in kindergarten!! :)
Post a Comment