Kaykay would love your hair!! :) We watched Wall-e tonight--the girl robot is named Eva--Kaykay just kept saying (loudly, but cutely) ENNA! ENNA! ENNA! She loves her sister--yes she calls her sister. funny. I'm glad they are bonding.
she looks sooooo much like bradley!! crazy! :)
I just got caught up on reading your blog. How fun to go to Cancun! Bradley & Ena are so cute! The dance party looks fun! -Holly
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kaykay would love your hair!! :) We watched Wall-e tonight--the girl robot is named Eva--Kaykay just kept saying (loudly, but cutely) ENNA! ENNA! ENNA! She loves her sister--yes she calls her sister. funny. I'm glad they are bonding.
she looks sooooo much like bradley!! crazy! :)
I just got caught up on reading your blog. How fun to go to Cancun! Bradley & Ena are so cute! The dance party looks fun! -Holly
Post a Comment