Friday, July 18, 2008

Mike has been gone for the last 4 days..but he is finally on his way home.:) He should be here soon so as I wait I'll try to list 6 random things about me..Thanks Amber for tagging me..

1. My sister Amber and I shared a room growing up. At night she would be ready for bed so to read my scriptures I had to go to our closet and close the door and read...

2. My parents were so sure that I was going to be a boy that they only picked out a boy name, Jacob Marshall. Instead they got a 9lb. 14oz. baby girl.:)

3. I am the only one in my family of 6 girls and 1 boy to have blue eyes. And the only one to have blond hair when I was younger.

4. I almost died on Y mountain..we tried to take the short cut up the mountain but there were a lot of little rocks and I kept slipping...thankfully Mike (who at the time was just a "friend") was right behind me and he kept helping me get my footing.:) A few days later we were dating.:)

5. I love making birthday cakes...this I never knew until I had kids, but I look forward to it every time. I am actually making Bradley's tomorrow..so I'll post pictures soon!

6. Well, Mike just got home..so my 6th random fact is that I really love being with my husband!

Soooo I'll skip tagging anyone else and go spend time with him.:)

2 comments:

The Bright Family said...

like the new pics!! :) soooo I tag you & then you go and put a random 'bad' fact about me--I was such a mean sister!!! :(

Ally said...

I was trying to get you back for tagging me..you were nice most of the time...