Thursday, July 10, 2008

I kept telling Mike to take Bradley to get his hair cut..but he felt he had watched them cut his hair enough times and it didn't look too hard..so he decided to cut Bradley's hair himself..about an hour or so later he decided it wasn't worth the 7 bucks we saved..



This was suppose to be the finished product but as you can see there are still some pretty long hairs on the side.
To try to cover all the mistakes we spike it...which I think is pretty cute.:)




6 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Cute haircut! :) Mike will probably be a pro before too long! :)

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Bradley is a cutie pie no matter what his hair cut is!!! :)

The Bright Family said...

it's cute--you'll get faster Mike--good job!

Amanda said...

Hey ally,
ran into your blog. I added you as a friend. I hope you do not mind. Your little boy is so cute!! What am I talking about your whole family is adorable. Hope life is treating you good!!

Amanda Timoteo

The Bright Family said...

you're it!!! look at my blog for the rules!! :)

The Bright Family said...

i like your hair bradley. from cami