Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3 Joys 1. Watching Bradley make Ena laugh 2. The rare times that my whole house is clean and laundry done 3. being with Mike

3 Fears 1. My teeth falling out (bad dreams all the time about this). 2. Bugs/Snakes--yuck! 3. something bad happening to my kids or to me when we are apart.

3 Goals 1. Learn ASL 2. Go back to school 3. To be a good Mom--this is a continually in progress kind of goal.

3 current obsessions/collections 1. Finding free things to do in Frisco. 2. My yard...little by little we are trying to get it were it needs to be. 3. I used to collect rocks and sea shells..but lately when I go somewhere I get a t-shirt..

3 Random surprising facts 1. summer or 97 my brother and I would play ping pong all the time..I never really wanted to play so Josh would say "If you win I'll give you..." I won a lot of things that summer.:) 2. Growing up I always wanted a pet monkey..but for now my two kiddo beans are all the monkeying I need.:) 3. When I met Mike's mom for the first time I had on tight black pants, a studded belt and a fake tattoo..He had somehow convinced me to play a trick on his mom and at the time we weren't even dating so I kept telling myself I'll never see her again...now she's my mother-in-law...:)

Now I'm supposed to challenge 5 people to fill in the above questions--but--since most of y'all have already done it--I challenge everyone that hasn't!! Have fun! & I enjoyed reading yours. :)

This week we are at my mom's house for a couple of days while Mike is down in Houston. My kids love it here sooo much...with all kinds of pets, a swimming pool, a tree house, a baseball field, getting to stay up as late as they want, ice cream..who wouldn't love it?? It's always nice to come here for a visit. Thanks for having us!
Mama found this huge turtle that Bradley named Rexy Turtley.:)

Ena loves her papa...I was trying to get her to go to bed so she ran to Papa's room and climbed in bed with him.:)



2 comments:

The Bright Family said...

some of those answers sounded familiar--Kaykay loves coming to your blog to see pictues of Enna

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

We all must have the same dreams...I dream I can't walk like Amber & that my teeth are falling out like you! Very strange!!! Have fun at Mama's! :)