Friday, June 13, 2008

We are home! As I look back at pictures it's hard to believe I was actually there..it was so beautiful. I just wanted to share a few more pictures of our time in Cancun...

Sunrise in Cancun..yes Amber I was really awake at sunrise.:)


Someone started a house and never finished I guess.:)

We got room service a lot..it was all inclusive...

Our last dinner..this was dessert...fried ice cream.:)

Our attempt at a sand castle..not too good.




We had a lay over in Mexico City..it is huge!!!Is that the temple???



3 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Looks nice! Glad your home safe! :)

The Bright Family said...

I still don't believe you were up--must of stole someone's camera!! :) Room service!!!--that wasn't included with us--what's up with that?!?! Looks very pretty--the water--wow!! (St.Kitts is better though :))

Ashley said...

how fun! That is so nice that room service was included. I would have taken full advantage of that! I'm glad you had a great time!