Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mike in OKC, Happy Belated Easter, and Playing in the Rain!

Well it has been a long time since I've updated..sorry...I feel like I've been so busy but I am not sure with what.:)
I wanted to share some pictures of the past couple of weeks...

Here is a video of Mike crossing the stage in Oklahoma.:) We are very proud of our Daddy!


Here is Eanna..she was almost as excited to see her babies when she got home as she was to see me.:) She carried them everywhere the first couple of day back from Mema's. Here are our confetti eggs. It's a family tradition to bop whoever's egg you find on their head.:)
Bradley Easter morning
This is the best picture I could get of Eanna in her dress..she wouldn't sit still for anything.:)
Eanna found Grandma's egg.:)
Bradley found his own but he still wanted to bop it on himself.:)
Yesterday it stared pouring down rain and hailing and we even heard the tornado alarm going off but then all of a sudden it stop and the clouds left leaving it a beautiful sunny day with perfect rain puddles to play in.:)


1 comment:

Jared and Holly said...

Tornado alarm?! What crazy weather! Bradley & Breanna or so cute! Bradley looks so grown up in his tie. What was Mike in OKC for?