So this post is all about Mike and me...I have been so blessed to have such a great man by my side.:) Last night his favorite college basketball team won the National Championship...He was so excited! We've taught our kids the KU war cry.."Rock Chalk Jay Hawk KU" Even Eanna says it the best she can! I hope you have fun learning a little more about Mike and me!
Here is a picture of the excitment last night..I think it was his dad on the phone.:)
1. How did you meet? Mike and I were in the same singles ward in Provo..my home teachers never came..so I complained to the Elder's quorum president which happened to be Mike Riches. So he came to home teach me which lead to him becoming one of my best friends and then boyfriend and then husband.:)
2. Our first date? We hung out a lot as friends but our first official date I asked him to a group date with all my roommates. It was a PJ date and we built a tent with blankets and watched the Newsies and had banana splits.
3. How long have we been together? we started dating around 6 years 7 months ago..we will celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary next month.
4. Who eats more? Mike
5. Who said 'I love you' first? We said I love you as friends..but I was the first to say I was in love with him..
6. Who is taller? Mike...by almost a foot!
7. Who sings better? Mike..he was in BYU men's chorus...but I love to sing:)
8. Who is smarter: Mike..he was one of those never study but still made straight A's..and his knowledge of the gospel and scriptures never ceases to impress me.:)
9. Who does the laundry? me..and it never ends
10. Who does the dishes? me again
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me..it's closest to the door that way there is less for me to trip over if the kids need me in the middle of the night.:)
12. Who mows? Mike when he can find the time...but before the end of the summer it will probably be a neighborhood kid.:)
13. Who cooks? As far as dinner it's about 50/50..I'm a lucky girl..Mike is a great cook and loves to cook.:)mmm
14. Who drives when we are together? it used to be more Mike but he scares me to much so I've been behind the wheel a lot more
15. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think this is pretty even..we don't stay mad at each other long.:)
16. Whose parents do you see the most? It's been mine for most of our marriage but since moving to Dallas Mike's mom only lives 45 min. away so we've been seeing her more.
17. Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me first...but it was only after I had told him that I wished on a star that he would kiss me.
18. Who proposed? Mike...if you haven't seen the video you should.:)
19.Who has more siblings? I have more siblings with 5 sisters and 1 brother...but if you count all of Mike's steps he has more with 5 sisters and 3 brothers...
20. Who is more sensitive? Me hands down! I've only seen Mike cry maybe twice..it came really close to three times though last night when the JayHawks won the championship for the first time since Mike can remember! yea!
3 comments:
I know one of those few times when Mike cried was when he found out I was his sister-in-law!! :) Glad your team won last night!!
You'll have to explain what Rock Chalk Jay Hawk means! Tell Mike congrats! :)
Post a Comment