Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Breanna!!!

Today is Breanna's 2nd Birthday. So this post is dedicated to our little princess. I am so glad that she is part of our family.:) I can't believe it's been two years since she joined our family. We love our Eanna Beanna!!!

B is for a beautiful, sweet, precious little girl


R is for running to me when she's been at mema's or even just nursery..I love her hugs


E is for excitement over the little things in life like the moon and saying ta-da when her hand appears through her sleeve


A is for always smiling when we go pick up Bradley


N is for now..I try to remember every little thing right now..her laugh, the way she runs, her kisses, her little fingers and toes, the way she looks when she sleeps, everything...


N is for noticing I had an owie and giving it a kiss without me asking..she's a sweetie


A is for absolutely a mommy's girl.:) We are very much connected at the hip...I hope she always loves me this much!:)

Here are some pictures of her special day...




5 comments:

Chinoville said...

Wow! That cake is awesome! A castle for sure. Looks like she had a great birthday!

Ashley said...

Looks like she had a great birthday! That cake is soo cute!!

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Happy Birthday, Breanna!!! Your cake was WOW!!!!! :) I can't believe she's 2 already!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

How I wish we could have helped you celebrate your birthday Eanna! We love you so very much. I always think of you when I look up and see the moon each night.
All my love, Mema :)

Jared and Holly said...

What a cute cake & a darling little girl! I love the 1st picture of Breanna in the Bluebonnets post. She's so pretty!