Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I delight in...

My Mom issued this challenge--Sister Tanner in general conference gave a talk on the things that she delighted in. Complete the following statement with 20 different things: I delight in _____________________. :)

1.I delight in watching my kids laugh.
2. I delight in watching Bradley and Eanna loving each other.
3. I delight in the kids tackling Mike and them saving me when he's got me pinned in a family wrestling match.
4. I delight in watching American Idol with my husband.
5. I delight in just being with Mike.
6. I delight in when my sunbeam class is excited to see me at church.
7. I delight in holding me little ones just a little longer.
8. I delight in going to the temple.
9. I delight in the beautiful sunsets here in Texas.
10. I delight in family vacations...they don't happen near enough...but I love any time when it's just Mike and me and the kids and no phones ringing!
11. I delight in a clean house...even though it seems like it is never all clean at one time...
12. I delight in my kids birthdays...I love making birthday cakes for them...Eanna's Birthday is next Monday and I can't wait!
13. I delight in singing...even though it's usually to my kids or in the car alone..I am not that good but I love to sing..
14. I delight in beating Mike at games..any game..board games, mario cart, horse...it doesn't happen very often but it makes me feel special.:)
15. I delight in being with my parents and sisters and brother...I love my family.:)
16. I delight in my husband's cooking.:)mmm
17. I delight in being outside watching my kids playing with all the neighborhood kids..we've got a great neighborhood.
18. I even delight in Mazi when she is being good and not chewing up something.
19. I delight in Bradley bringing me little yellow flowers every time he goes outside.:)
20. I delight in seeing Eanna walk on her tiptoes..and the way she runs..too cute.:)

I loved thinking of all the things that I delight in..I feel so blessed!:)

No comments: