I love to watch Bradley and Ena with Brelyn. They love her sooo much! They think she is sooo cute! I love being their mom!


Saturday night Mike took Bradley and ena shopping with him. They surprised me by bringing home a Christmas tree.:) We got all our decorations out and had lots of fun decorating the house.
3 comments:
You have gorgeous kiddos!!! Looks like you are all doing great and they love their little sister. Congratulations!
I miss you guys and want to see you soon! ; ) When are you coming to UTah again!? If its not soon we need to make a trip to visit you! Your children are getting so big and they are adorable!!! Congrats. We love you! ; )
I miss you guys and want to see you soon! ; ) When are you coming to UTah again!? If its not soon we need to make a trip to visit you! Your children are getting so big and they are adorable!!! Congrats. We love you! ; )
Post a Comment