
I know you're in a better place,
But I wish that I could see your face,
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me
I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you,
I miss you
When I hear this song I think of my Grandmother. Today would have been her 78th Birthday. It's hard to put into words how much I miss her, especially during this time of year. Christmas doesn't feel the same with her gone. She loved Christmas, and we usually got to spend it with her. We had so many fun traditions but the best part was just being with her.:)
Even though it's not here with me
I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you,
I miss you
When I hear this song I think of my Grandmother. Today would have been her 78th Birthday. It's hard to put into words how much I miss her, especially during this time of year. Christmas doesn't feel the same with her gone. She loved Christmas, and we usually got to spend it with her. We had so many fun traditions but the best part was just being with her.:)
3 comments:
I love that picture. I've never seen that one before. I miss her, too. That song is perfect. Who sings it? Love you.
I was thinking about her on Saturday and Sunday also. I know she stopped Ally and Abby and Bradley that day when their car was spinning out of control.
I know we all love Grandma, but I think it's time for an UPDATE!
Post a Comment