Mike's dad, step-mom and sister, Debby, and her family all got to come down this weekend to see little Brelyn be blessed. It was a really special day. We are so grateful to have her in our family.:) She did really well..no screaming.:)
Here are some pictures of her special day...
Here are some pictures of her special day...

1 comment:
You guys are so stinkin cute! So, you'll never guess what I found when I was going through my dresser the other day. I found the letter you wrote me right before I left Shreveport. :( I have often went to it and read it over the years, but it has been a while since I had. Thank you! It has reminded me once again that there will be new challenges in our new life. I needed to read it the other day. I just want you to know that I love you just as much as I did 4 and half years ago when I left. I apologize for not being a better long distance friend. But if you can forgive me, I will be better, as long as you are interested. :) We were hoping we would get a lay over in Dallas, no luck. It's in Chicago instead, yuck! Love you! Glad little Brelyn is doing well.
Post a Comment