A couple of people have asked where I got Brelyn's middle name of Emma from...It is from this lady:
My Great, Great Grandmother LindseyShe was an amazing woman. She was a mother to 16 children. She and her husband joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the late 1800s. So because of her and her great faith I now have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I adored my grandmother and she adored her grandmother. So I wanted to share their legacy with Brelyn. Even though they have already gone, I hope Brelyn will feel a special bond with both of these great ladies.
3 comments:
That gave me goosebumps! Love the name. :)
Thanks for the exlanation!
Hey Hey!! I love the name that you have picked!!! How are you doing? Only 33 more days.....i'll bet that you can't wait! I'm excited! ; )
Post a Comment