I took Ena to a siblings class at the hospital this morning. Bradley was suppose to come but he has been sick this week with pneumonia.:( Ena had a great time learning about being a big sister and getting to see the nursery and the hospital rooms. She got to make a craft to hang in the baby's room...
Last week Bradley had Crazy Hat Day at school. He had fun wearing his crazy monkey hat...
The other night Mike was letting the kids watch a show on his computer..poor Ena feel asleep with in seconds..it was just too cute so I had to take a picture..
3 comments:
Love the curtains. Hope Bradley is feeling better.
The curtains look so GOOD! :)
The curtains do look great! They make it look very cozy.
It looks like Breanna can sleep pretty much anywhere...at the dinner table...hanging off a chair. Wish I could fall asleep that easy at night. Such cute kids!
Post a Comment