Sunday, October 11, 2009

34 Weeks

With Ena's help I got a picture today of week 34.:)
So far I am still doing pretty good. The one good thing about gestational diabetes is that I've only gained 1 pound since finding out 7 weeks ago. I've moved Ena out of the baby's room and into her own pink room..I'll post pictures soon of her room once I have everything in place.:)
We can't wait to meet our little one!


5 comments:

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Ally--you look too skinny! Is Brelyn moving around much? I miss you. Someone has a birthday coming up pretty soon! I love you Sweetheart. Mama

The Bright Family said...

Is Brelyn Emma named after Cami or our dog?! :) I like it & you look skinny!

Jared and Holly said...

You look so good Ally! You're tiny. It was great talking with you tonight and catching up.

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

You look great!

Forever Family said...

I love you! You look so beautiful!