My Great Great Grandparents were William and Martha Lindsey. They had 16 kids and every year we have a Lindsey reunion in East Texas. I am so proud to be apart of this great family! I got to do a special presentation for my Grandmother while we were there. It was really special to be able to share my favorite memories of her. I miss her so much. It was really nice to be able to see her sisters and be with family.


Both kids wanted to sit in my dad's lap. He said he was going to have to start being the mean ole grandpa again...but I think it secretly made him happy.:)


Two sets of my Great Great Grandparents, two sets of my Great Grandparents and my Grandparents are all buried in the Kelsey,
TX cemetery plus countless aunts and uncles and cousins. We stopped by on our way home. Both of my dad's parents grew up in Kelsey, Texas. Even though now it is only a ghost town it is one of my favorite places to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment