I have been on a blog strike until my baby countdown reached under a hundred. It feels like I've been pregnant FOREVER! I am finally getting into my 3rd trimester so only 3 months to go. I found out this week that I have gestational diabetes. I am not very happy about giving up sweets but I want my baby to be strong and healthy so I'll be changing what I eat.
I am trying to catch up on all our summer happenings so be looking for lots of updates.:) We've had a great summer and I am sad to see it go! I can't believe Bradley is in 1st grade now. We are going to miss him next week when he starts back to school!
I am not a big fan of belly pictures of me but here's one anyway..
5 comments:
I was wondering why you hadn't update is sooooooooo long! Brelyn will be here before you know it! :) Glad I went first though!
I like your shirt and your belly is cute!
Thinking about you. :)
I love it! Bradley in first grade look out world! He is too precious. They both are. Almost there not too far now. Love you
You look Great!! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment