Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School

Bradley started 1st grade this year. So far he is loving it. He told me that 1st grade is way better than kindergarten.:) He has a great teacher and even has a couple of friends from last year and from church in his class. Ena is missing him like crazy but we start a co-op preschool next week and she is really excited to have her own thing.:)
Here is Bradley and Ena waiting for his ride...
Here is one excited boy with a milk mustache.:)


Here is Bradley and his best friends that we car pool with. I am really glad he has such good friends...

Here he is all ready to go.
We are excited to watch Bradley grow even more this year!

3 comments:

The Thornton Family said...

I miss Bradley!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Mema and Papa love you Bradley!

The Bright Family said...

Bradley is looking more and more like his Daddy!!! I enjoyed our phone visit yesterday----& I can't wait for Austin!!!!