Mike was planning a trip out to Utah to attend his niece's wedding and then he was going to stay a couple of exta days for work. He was going to go alone but the day before he asked me if I wanted to go..so crazy as we are we left the next day.:) I am so glad we went. We had so much fun!!
We left Wednesday evening and drove through the night and got there Thursday evening. Everyone was surprised to see all of us show up.:) Holly got married Friday. She was beautiful and the day was perfect.:)
We got to see my little sister Megan and meet her friends and see her apartment. We had a picnic in the canyons and went to the dinosaur museum.
The kids and me stayed with Mike's sister while he went to Idaho. Bradley had soooo much fun with his cousin Scott...they played all day! They got along so well.I had fun spending time with my nieces and nephews and with Mike's sister, Christy.
We stopped my temple square on our way out and got home late last night. It was a great trip. The kids did great in the car.:) But even though we had tons of fun it is good to be home!
1 comment:
looks like ya'll had a great time!! love the trampoline--over a hole?!?--you & meg look a lot alike too. I miss you Ally!!
Post a Comment