Sorry about taking so long to update..Mike's computer had a virus and so I couldn't get online and then he got it all cleaned up but I got and read my first Twilight book...so any free time I had I was reading that.:)(does anyone have the second book that I could borrow??) We've had a great week! Bradley had his first full day of School Tuesday. He really had a lot of fun and looks forward to going back each day.:) I am surprised at how fast the time passes...mornings are a little slow and very quiet but once lunch hits it time starts flying as I try to get Ena down for a good nap and then try to get everything done before Bradley gets home. And once he is home time goes even faster and before you know it we are rushing to bed(we play the game of trying to beat the sun to bed). Ena goes to playgroup on Wednesday..a few other moms and I are taking turns..we call it Ena's school and she loves playing with all her friends! Our only bad news is that Bradley had to turn his name to yellow for throwing a crayon.:( But in his folder that his teacher sends home there was still a sticker for the day so he must of been good the rest of the day.:)
I made Bradley a heart pancake for the first day of school..
Here he is ready to go!
He is in his seat ready to learn!
This is where he hangs his back pack..
After the first day we went and got sundaes:)mmm
Here is Ena with her backpack..which she loves and won't let anyone touch!
Here are a couple of extra pictures of the kids today..they look so cute..but right before I took the pictures Ena got a hold of my mascara so you can see the smudge on her cheek...I decided to take the pictures anyways...
We finally let sizzy the snake go this week..after a little research I am guessing it is a Texas Brown snake..not poisonous but he still liked to strike at us a lot..so we let him go by the ponds in our neighborhood..it still gives me the willies...
3 comments:
Very cute. Glad Bradley had a good first week of school! :)
Cute pics! I'm glad you're reading the Twilight series...I always like to have a friend to discuss the books with! I wish I had a copy to lend but I borrowed them when I read them.
Hey Ally! So glad that you found our blog. It will be fun to keep up with you guys. We will soon be moving to Tx as well! When we looked at houses there, we saw that everyone has a lonestar in their home or some sort of animal horns. You Texans are very patriotic! I am also a diehard Twilighter so lemme know if you want to chat about it!
Post a Comment