So, it is getting really real that Bradley is actually starting Kindergarten. Tonight we had a Meet the Teacher night at the school. His teacher's name is Mrs. Bell. She seems really nice...but I can't help but think that for the last 5 years Bradley and I have been together everyday all day and now some lady is going to be with him for more hours during the day than me..I am going to miss him! So before I start crying...let me share some pictures from tonight...
This is where he is going to be sitting..Everything said Michael on it even though I filled out all the papers M. Bradley Riches..oh well...

He looks older already!

He looks older already!
We had a picnic at the park afterwards..it was fun!
4 comments:
It's hard to let them go but he is going to love school! He looks so cute and happy in those pics.
Don't worry if you count sleep time you'll have 16 hours with Bradley, and Mrs. Bell's will only have 8 hours. :) hehehehehe!
He looked so grown up! He'll do great!!! :)
Your little boy looks so sweet. he looks so excited. How sweet. Hope life is treating you well
I can't believe Bradley is starting school! Where does the time go? So do we call him Michael now? JK
Good Luck Bradley!
Post a Comment