Well, as usual the Riches family is late...but we get it done..let me explain...My Grandmother
Ault loved Christmas. My Christmas memories are filled with her and her traditions and her love of the season and of the Savior. No matter what time we showed up at her house at Christmas time she always thought we were hungry so she would pop in some pizza and make some cheese dip and pull out the soda and we would have a party.:)
So this year my sister, Amber, sent out an email suggesting we should all have pizza and cheese dip and soda in honor of my Grandmother..we were suppose to do this all on Christmas Eve but with Mike's family in I didn't get the chance. So for New Years Eve my mom and dad came up and we got to celebrate it the Grandmother
Ault way.:) I miss her the most at Christmas time!
Here are some pictures of our "Fun Fun Fun! Party Party Party!"


Our little Miss
Eanna fell the Sunday before Christmas and pushed her front tooth up into her gums..After I freaked out and took her to the ER and finally to a dentist (no one is opened during the holiday)..they decided it would be best to pull it out so that it wouldn't do any damage to her
permanent tooth...That Sunday morning she had looked so pretty in her new Christmas dress so I had taken pictures of her moments before this all happened..so here is the last picture of her with two front teeth..at least for the next few years.:)
.JPG)
Here is the tooth after they pulled it..it was huge and she was a
tuff little girl.:) We love our little princess..tooth or no tooth.:)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...that tooth was huge!! I hope the tooth fairy left her a lot of money! :) Your pizza party looked fun! fun! fun!
was the tooth picture necessary?!? yuck!
Hi ally! It is so random that I found your blog. I just googled your name like sarita said that she does. Your blog is very cute. Our blog is collinsandashley.blogspot.com
Post a Comment