
Tonight was the ward Christmas party...no this is not the Santa at church..but we had been told that Santa was going to be there..so we had talked him up to Bradley..but then he never came...so we had to go find him at the mall. :)
Breanna was scared of him so we had to make it a family picture.:) He is the Best Santa I've ever seen..real beard and all.:)
Things are good here at the Riches home. Mike's Mom and Step-Dad came up today and spent the day with us. It was fun. We made a gingerbread choo choo train and Mike and I went shopping while they played with the kids. So we were able to get all kid shopping done.:) I love Christmas!!
I am a Sunbeam teacher now..tomorrow is going to be my first time teaching. I think it will be fun.:) I hope things go well.:)
Well, I hope that you all are having a great holiday season!! I am thinking of you all!
3 comments:
Ally you be looking good in that picture--wooohooo!! I love Christmas too--can't wait!! Just wish we could be with ya'll. :)
nice picture :) I think that is the real Santa...hope ya'll were on your best behavior!!! :)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-daftar-pinjaman-online-langsung-cair-dan-terdaftar-ojk
Post a Comment