Monday, December 10, 2007

I love Christmas!!



I love Christmas!! I am so glad that it is here! Bradley keeps saying that he wishes two weeks were already past so it could be Christmas day but I keep telling him..but then it would be over.:( I love the whole month!

We've had lots of company lately....with Thanksgiving and then Abby came for a week and then our friends from Baton Rouge came for the weekend. It's been lots of fun. Mike's Dad is coming for the week of Christmas..I'm kinda glad that we aren't traveling anywhere we can just relax and be home and be together.:) Plus, with a dog now it's a lot harder to travel..


I took a pic or Bradley and Breanna the other day..the were both smiling and looking at the camera..it's a miracle!!!!

I was just remembering how small Mazi was when we got her...


She's grown alot and definetly has those sad puppy eyes...now you know why I haven't given her away...she looks at me like this...

but then she acts like this and I start doubting again...


1 comment:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

You finally updated your blog!! :)