Saturday, October 6, 2007

our new home..finally..

Well I know that Amber wanted before and after pictures..but it is just not happening..it takes too long..we are finally getting all settled in our home so I wanted to share pictures. We are loving Texas! Even though I really wish Ginger and Amber still lived here..that would've been soooo nice!!! I hope that I get to see everyone soon! I miss you and love you!


Here are the pictures starting with mike's office...
mike's future office



we have a frame:)



Mike puts a secret message on the frame.:)


we have a wall..and Afton..





getting close..



we just have painting left to do.



here's his furniture in it and trim..



our family room and new couches




my kitchen..I love it!!




Guest room..work in progress...




Bradley's room


Ena's room



this is the kids bathroom..peek a boo monkey




the view from the playroom..it was a rainy day but most days the sunset is beautiful!!




my bathroom..I wish I had time to actually take a bath:)



curtains in my room..I love them..my room was too dirty to take a pic of so this is all you get.:)





the playroom..I'm not sure what I am going to do here..it looks awkard right now..


Our new kitchen table..it has a lazy susan in the middle.:) it's bigger in real life..




Our new light fixture that Mike put in tonight.




so here is the picture I just got in the mail today..I put it above my fire place. It goes perfect..I love it!!


Well, that is our home for now..I still have lots of pictures to hang and little stuff to make it a home..COME VISIT SOON!!! I miss you all!!

5 comments:

The Bright Family said...

Fancy!!!!! I love all that you have done!!! Wow Ally--I'm so impressed!! Mike too--good job on the wall and fixtures--I want to come see it in person!!!!!!!!

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Looks really good!!!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

I love it!!!!

Jared and Holly said...

Congrats you guys! Your house looks so nice. Can't wait to come and visit one of these days.

Happy Birthday Ally! You'll have to post a picture of your new dog once you get it.

The Bright Family said...

Hey Ally!

You're tagged. Check our blog and find the details! Have fun!!

Amber :)