Saturday, November 3, 2007

Well, I just wanted to update everyone on things here at the Riches. We are really enjoying Texas. We have the best neighborhood! I love our location. It is right on the edge of town yet Walmart is a minute away.:) I love my home..it stills needs a lot of decoration work but it will come eventually..(thanks Ginger and Amber for posting your pictures..my next question is how do you paint with kids running everywhere:})
Mike has been really busy with work. He was out of town pretty much the whole past week and finally was able to be home today. But he woke up not feeling well so he has been in bed all day.
Since Mike was gone this week I was home alone nursing a sick puppy and two sick kids..and being sick myself..it's been a long week. But we are doing much better.:)
I wanted to share some pictures from the past couple weeks!
Here is a picture of our little puppy Mazi. Mike said we could get her for my birthday..the day after we brought her home we had to rush her to the emergancy vet's office. She couldn't walk or eat or bark. They didn't know if she would make it..but after going to two vets she finally came around and now is like any other puppy.:) So we named her Mazi because we think she is amazing!:)


This is Mama and me at the Time Out for Women. it was a really neat conference.:) I am really glad that Mama got to come and visit and go with me. It was a lot of fun!

Bradley was a ninja turtle for Halloween..and if any one called him by the wrong name he was quick to tell them he was Raphael.:) He loves Halloween!

Eanna was our little witch..not in real life just for Halloween. They don't have a lot of costumes for her age. But when I found this dress she grabbed it and hugged it.:)

So here is an updated picture of our guest room..I've actually rearranged the furniture a little and we finally put the blinds up..but I just wanted you to know that it's ready for you when you get here.:)

No comments: